– The Encore Fellows UK website uses data analytics and cookies to track visitors for our internal knowledge only.
– We will use the contact details that you send us via this website for the purposes of responding to your enquiry. This is in our legitimate interest.
– At the expiry of any relevant retention periods, all physical records containing your personal data will be shredded, and any digitally stored records will be deleted.
– We ask for and collect personal information such as your name, address, phone number and email address when you register for or attend one of our sponsored events, webinar or other events at which a member of Encore Fellows UK team participates.
– The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect all of the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Our Websites may contain links to other websites. Where those websites are not operated by Encore Fellows UK, the information practices and content of those websites is governed by their own privacy statements. We recommend that you review the privacy statements of such websites as to understand their information practices.
– We post testimonials on the Websites that may contain personal information. We obtain your consent to post your name along with your testimonial. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us on email@example.com.
Encore Fellows UK is the data controller. Our contact details are:
You have the qualified right to request:
Access to and porting of your data;
Rectification or erasure of the data;
Restriction of processing or to object to the processing.
You also have a right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority, for example the Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/